• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Football Divisional Playoffs

Impaired

Registered Member
I don't know why they stopped giving Hunt the ball, especially after Kelce went down.
This is EXACTLY why I was okay when Andy Reid left Philadelphia. His in game adjustments and clock management are so screwy it boggles the mind.

I don't hold out much hope that the Titans can win, but that is my preference.

EdgeHead

Registered Member
So, Le'Veon Bell is willing to sit next season or even retire if the Steelers apply their franchise tag on him next season. That'd be a huge loss for them if that happens.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I'd be very surprised if they don't tag him again.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
The Eagles coaching staff deserves a ton of credit. Going into a playoff game with a backup QB, you won't see a much better game plan.

Congrats @Impaired

Last edited:

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
And to the surpriise of nobody outside of Tennessee, the Patriots are now one step away from the Tom Brady Invitational.

Impaired

Registered Member
The Eagles coaching staff deserves a ton of credit. Going into a playoff game with a backup QB, you won't see a much better game plan.

Congrats @Impaired
Thanks. It came down to one play and it was our defense that had to make it. They didn't let us down. Close, hard fought game in the cold.

One more home game next week.