Diva's division?

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Babe_Ruth, Mar 11, 2009.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Do you think the Diva's division is a comple joke right now?

I personally believe it is, I think there's only actual two diva's that are really good when it comes to wrestling, one of them is Beth Phoenix and the other one is Natalya. Kelly Kelly as been improving, but I think it's going to take her at least another six months to be considered a great wrestler, maybe more.

I don't mind that the WWE hires good looking girls, I love watching them every week, but they have to be harder on these girls when it comes to wrestling, because a lot of them don't know how to.

Thoughts?

2. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

It could be worse...it could be better. Here's my breakdown of who I think is good and who's worthless...

The Good:

Melina
    Kelly Kelly
    Mickie James
    Beth Phoenix
    Natalya
    Gail Kim
    The Bella Twins

The Bad:

Candice Michelle
    Layla
    Eve Torres
    Maria (Just not improving enough)
    Tiffany
    Michelle McCool (I hate her)

The Who Cares/Too New/Doesn't get a good storyline/Ok:

Maryse (Getting better and better but can't consider her "good" yet
    Rosa Mendez (Too New...never had a match)
    Jillian Hall (Should be in the good but never does anything worth noting)
    Alicia Fox (I think she's been impressive on ECW so far but too green)
    Katie Lea Burchill (She's just kinda...uhh..there)

3. Babe_Ruth

Gail Kim as barely did anything since she re-joined the WWE, I wouldn't be surprised if she got let go once again in the near future.

Maryse needs more time to improve herself, she's definitely got a long way since joining the business, that's for sure. I remember watching her first match, she was god awful.

I pretty much agree with your list Millz.

4. Millz

Gail Kim hasn't debuted yet...they have just begun vignettes on her return...so I guess it's coming soon. She's one of the most talented Diva's in the world...once she gets on TV there won't be any worries.

5. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Well, we got our taste with the Attitude Era with Ivory, Jazz and Chyna, so it hard for anybody who witness that to go from that to THIS. These are models wrestling and not women wrestling. What I mean by that is that these models are NOT wrestlers. They're just there to look good and bring in the viewers... for whatever reason.

Will we ever see the likes of Chyna, Ivory and Trish again? I dunno, I hope so. We need more women like them to keep the womens division refresh and entertaining.

6. Babe_Ruth

I know she hasn't debuted yet, but what are the WWE waiting for? Honestly she signed a contract more than a month ago, doesn't make much sense that she hasn't wrestled yet in my opinion. It's not like shes new at this or anything, she's been wrestling for lots of years.

7. Millz

They just started the vignettes two weeks ago, too. I'm not sure the deal...maybe they didnt know where to debut her and what to do and it toook a while...I'm not sure.