• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

disparity

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
I give them to you all the time!

I have also given more than I have received...but I am ok with that.

I don't get them much lately....ironic thing about that is that I have been nice to people instead of being such a raging bitch.

People like the bitchy me. Go figure.

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
You clearly deserved them.

Tucker

Lion Rampant
Oh, I figured it had been long enough that we could laugh about it now. "ha bug doc" is still one of my faves, tbh.

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
I don't generally tend to laugh about stuff that was painful, no matter how long it's been.

And yeah I suppose those do count; I didn't go through and count them myself, GF gives you a count when you look at the archives.

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
Meh. Not the best thing to do when relationships are still on the mend. I'm sure you wouldn't like it if we all posted things that you said/did to laugh about it afterwards.

There was just a lot of hurt feelings going all around. I just don't think it's appropriate to make fun of it now...but that's just me.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Bananas Politics & Law 8