• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies Disney's "Enchanted"

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
I was browsing through quicktime movie trailers and I found this one. The reason it stood out to me was because I was in Time's Square either earlier this year or late last year and Disney was filming a movie. We were told that we couldn't stand in a certain area but we had to keep walking past. Basically as unpaid extras, if we wanted to watch the movie getting filmed.

Well they exploded some man holes and out came a prince. Seemed odd at the time and I didn't really think about it again until I saw this preview. Sure enough this is the movie they were filming. Funny thing is I have some of the explosions on a cheap digital camera I happened to have at the time. It had built in video so I got a few seconds of some of the action.

As for whether or not I think the movie will be any good... I'm pretty sure it's going to be pretty cheesy. I just found it funny that I actually saw a movie getting filmed that actually made it to the theaters.

So here you go:

Apple - Trailers - Enchanted - Trailer 1

dDave

V.I.P.
I have never seen anything like this. It just seems weird that they would switch worlds.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
The switch between cartoon and real life reminds me of the old Don Knotts movie "The Incredible Mr. Limpet" which is before most everybody's time here... 1964 believe it or not. :)

I'm pretty sure the cartoon to realistic world idea has been done before though. I just can't think of what movie(s), but, I'm pretty sure I've seen it done before. Or maybe it was the other way around? This is going to bug me now until I can think of it...

Teorropy

Well, for adults it will probably be prety chessy, but as for my 4 year old girl, she so wants to see it. She keeps asking me if the movie is out yet. I don't think it is, so I am still telling her no.

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
I think it looks pretty cute, and my queenies are dying to see it.

Andrew, it's probably not the movie you're thinking of but, "Who Framed Roger Rabbit" was a mix of both worlds.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
That's true. I was thinking of that when I made the post but it's not the one I am thinking of. I am pretty sure there is a movie where people turn into cartoons for part of the movie. I am almost positive there is.

red_ranger

Registered Member
I already saw its trailer and I think its kinda cute...I love fairy tales because it helps me forgot the burdens/problems in life..

Last edited: