• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Disneyland or Disney California Adventures?

Disneyland or Disney California Adventures?

• Disneyland

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Disney California Adventures

• none

• >.< cant decide.. i love them both!

• Total voters
L

lilbballfrk

which park do you prefer; Disneyland or Disney California Adventures?

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

It is Disney World in Florida, not Disneyland. If that is what your talking about, if its not then Disney World beats all.

Blur

iPimp
None cause i never been to either. :D

Kentucky kingdom is fun though

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Lmao and what the fuck is Kentucky Kingdom, I am from WV so the fact I havent heard of that is bad enough.

merob

Boom!
Piccolo said:
It is Disney World in Florida, not Disneyland. If that is what your talking about, if its not then Disney World beats all.
Thats what I thought.
Disney World does beat all. That place is like a dream, it's so unbelievable. I hear disney land is similar, only smaller.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Disneyland is actually rather smaller then DisneyWorld, well its smaller by a lot, but still, I am wondering the same thing Luc.

T

The Batlord

I can't stand either one of them, though I've never actually been to either. I just can't get behind a theme park founded by the greatest civilian contributor to the German nazi party.

Blur

iPimp
kentucky kingdom is awesome. roller coasters and all that stuff with it, plus a huge waterpark right next to them. its in louisville KY

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Cedar Point is better then Disney World in my opinion, more thrills and not so kid oriented.