• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies Disney Announces The Incredibles 2 and Cars 3

dDave

V.I.P.
Finally.

Disney Officially Announces The Incredibles 2 and Cars 3 Are in the Works - IGN

I've been waiting for The Incredibles 2 for nearly 10 years at this point. I was beginning to think it may never come. A well done Pixar film seems to just bring out my inner child, I just love them for some reason.

I really am not feeling one way or the other about Cars 3. I never saw the second one (because I heard it wasn't all that great) so naturally I wouldn't be excited for the third one.

Taliesin

Registered Member
I've never seen the first two Cars films, and have no intention of doing so. Therefore, a Cars 3 holds no interest for me.

As for an Incredibles sequel, I'm cautiously optimistic about this. I know that Pixar managed the near impossible with Toy Story and its followups, but I am worried about them still somehow managing to fumble this one. I love The Incredibles, and am not so certain that it even needs a sequel.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
The only one I have seen is the first one. I liked it but I'm not really into animated movies although I'll still watch cartoons geared more towards adults occasionally. I really doubt I'll be watching 2 or 3.

brikaben

Registered Member
I have not seen The Incredibles, I just was not interested.

I have only seen Cars, I haven't seen Cars 2.

I don't think I will be seeing either of these.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
It blows my mind that they waited this long to do a second Incredibles, that was easily one of the best movies they've ever done.