Dishwasher

Xeilo

Registered Member
V.I.P.
Do you have a Dishwasher or do you still do it all manually? Because I still have a few people I know that do it manually.

Anyway, I have a dishwasher at home, makes life that little bit more easier.

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
I have a dishwasher but I wash my dishes manually. It saves electricity and I don't like the way dishes feel when they come out of the dishwasher. Plus I don't usually have that many dishes to wash anyway, it's just me and my daughter.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I also have a dishwasher, I'm sure glad we do because like you said it makes life easier. It broke one time and we couldn't use it for 2-3 weeks, and lets just say it was such a pain in the butt do clean the dished by hand.

pro2A

Hell, It's about time!
I have a dishwasher. I use it. But I still wash my pots and pans manually. I use the dishwasher for plates and cups etc...

Blueyes

Registered Member
Takes me about a week to fill my dishwasher to run since it's just me. I always wash the pots/pans and my plastic cups that I use on a daily basis.

wolfheart

Registered Member
The luxury of a dishwasher still has not graced this house,everything is washed the old fashioned way.
Not that the kitchen is big enough to have a dishwasher anyway.

Yeah we have a dishwasher. We just use it for plates, bowls, cutlery and cups. Pots and pans are washed manually and it takes foreverrrrrrr.

Nixola

Boom Boom Pow!
I have a dishwasher at my parents house back in my home town, but in my college flat we dont have a dishwasher and have to do with manually.
I prefer having the dishwasher, but doing it manually isnt that bad either.