Dishwasher

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Xeilo, Jan 7, 2009.

1. Xeilo

Xeilo Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

Do you have a Dishwasher or do you still do it all manually? Because I still have a few people I know that do it manually.

Anyway, I have a dishwasher at home, makes life that little bit more easier.

2. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

I have a dishwasher but I wash my dishes manually. It saves electricity and I don't like the way dishes feel when they come out of the dishwasher. Plus I don't usually have that many dishes to wash anyway, it's just me and my daughter.

3. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I also have a dishwasher, I'm sure glad we do because like you said it makes life easier. It broke one time and we couldn't use it for 2-3 weeks, and lets just say it was such a pain in the butt do clean the dished by hand.

4. pro2A

pro2A Hell, It's about time!

I have a dishwasher. I use it. But I still wash my pots and pans manually. I use the dishwasher for plates and cups etc...

5. Lemonv1

Lemonv1 Registered Member

We don't have a dishwasher, we do it the old-fashioned way :D

6. Blueyes

Blueyes Registered Member

Takes me about a week to fill my dishwasher to run since it's just me. I always wash the pots/pans and my plastic cups that I use on a daily basis.

7. wolfheart

wolfheart Registered Member

The luxury of a dishwasher still has not graced this house,everything is washed the old fashioned way.
    Not that the kitchen is big enough to have a dishwasher anyway.

8. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

Yeah we have a dishwasher. We just use it for plates, bowls, cutlery and cups. Pots and pans are washed manually and it takes foreverrrrrrr.

9. snowflake

snowflake Registered Member

I don't know what i'd do without my dishwasher. All i can say is that it's make me lazy !!

10. Nixola

Nixola Boom Boom Pow!

I have a dishwasher at my parents house back in my home town, but in my college flat we dont have a dishwasher and have to do with manually.
    I prefer having the dishwasher, but doing it manually isnt that bad either.