Dishwasher Detergents

What kind of Dishwasher Detegent do you use?

• Total voters

Dragon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
What kind of dishwasher detergent do you use the action packs or the powder type detergents?

I have been using the action packs the last couple of times but yesterday, I was out of them and I was like the hell with it so I went back with the regular powder detergent.

Bliss

Sally Twit
I wash the dishes by hand unfortunately. It's my most hated chore but it has to be done. If I could afford a dishwasher and had space for it in my flat then I'd have one without a doubt.

Shooting_Palanx

The Rock is cooking atm..
Haha....I usually do that too.

Your mind wanders off, while you're washing the dishes and bang they're done lol.

As for detergents....my family tend to use Palmolive, or some weird brand....either that or a generic one.

I wash by hand. At home, we use finish tablets I think.

I prefer to wash the dishes myself though because I really hate unloading the dishwasher. I'm sure it's more effort :lol:

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
I normally just wash them by hand, but we do have a dishwasher and tend to use the powdered stuff as the detergent.

However I've always loved just using liquid soap, a half full sink, and a scrubber. The only part I dont care for when it comes to doing the dishes is drying them by hand.