Dishwasher Detergents

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dragon, Dec 29, 2009.

?

What kind of Dishwasher Detegent do you use?

1. Action Packs

25.0%
  2. Powder Detergent

25.0%
  3. I wash my dishes by hand

50.0%
  1. Dragon

Dragon Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

What kind of dishwasher detergent do you use the action packs or the powder type detergents?

I have been using the action packs the last couple of times but yesterday, I was out of them and I was like the hell with it so I went back with the regular powder detergent.

2. Shooting_Palanx

Shooting_Palanx The Rock is cooking atm..

I use my hands hehe, call me old fashioned but I like to clean dishes on my own.

Haha!

3. EllyDicious

EllyDicious made of AMBIGUITY V.I.P. Lifetime

finish tablets!
    they do a great job.

4. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

I wash the dishes by hand unfortunately. It's my most hated chore but it has to be done. If I could afford a dishwasher and had space for it in my flat then I'd have one without a doubt.

5. viLky

viLky ykLiv

I wash um by hand. I start to daydream and the next thing you know the dishes are done!

6. Shooting_Palanx

Shooting_Palanx The Rock is cooking atm..

Haha....I usually do that too.

Your mind wanders off, while you're washing the dishes and bang they're done lol.

As for detergents....my family tend to use Palmolive, or some weird brand....either that or a generic one.

7. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

I wash by hand. At home, we use finish tablets I think.

I prefer to wash the dishes myself though because I really hate unloading the dishwasher. I'm sure it's more effort :lol:

8. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

I hand wash the dishes but there's still soap we use for it! haha

I use Palmolive liquid soap for dishes. :)

9. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

I normally just wash them by hand, but we do have a dishwasher and tend to use the powdered stuff as the detergent.

However I've always loved just using liquid soap, a half full sink, and a scrubber. The only part I dont care for when it comes to doing the dishes is drying them by hand.