• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Dishonored

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
Bethesda Softworks and a company called Arkane Studios look to be making a new game called Dishonored. And while the debut trailer doesn't show us any gameplay yet, I have to say it looks somewhat novel; it's not often you see steampunk style games.

Dishonored -- Debut Trailer - YouTube

I shall be watching this with great interest. How about you lot?

Falconer

Registered Member
Oh YES. You had me at 'steampunk' -- I love steampunk; hell, I flaming cosplayed steampunk for Whitby Goth Weekend last year! (Actually, I went to WGW primarily to see a steampunk band. :p) I'll definitely be keeping a close eye on this. Thanks for the heads-up!

ETA: The thought belatedly occurs that if Bethesda is involved, it's likely to be a massive sprawly world, which is definitely something I like in a game. One to watch for sure.

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
KSpiceFantastic Video Games 6