TV Discuss last nights episode

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
This might contain spoilers, so be aware.

I know a few people on these forums saw yesterday's episode. I was curious what you thought of it?

Discuss.

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
It was pretty powerful. I am not ashamed to say that I shed a tear at the end. Makes me very curious about what's going to happen next

Tucker

Lion Rampant
Spoilers, pl0x!! I missed the whole second half. What happened with House and Cunny, and the Oxy, and the split-brain guy with the freaky alien arm? ThnQ!!

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Well he told almost every person that worked in the hospital that he slept with Cuddy. Then he when to her office, and she was crying. He asked her if she had two shades of lipstick, and then he asked her why she was so mad. Then she explained to him that he insulted and it made her mad and she walked. Then he started to thing about the incident and he told her she was wrong. Then she asked him if he was okay, and after a few minutes he said no. They went to see Wilson, and after they drove down to a psychiatric hospital so House will check in there.

Chase and Cameron got married.

We don't know what happened to the patient.

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
She also fired him after announcing that they had sex, but it was unclear how much of what has happened was a hallucination. At least it was unclear to me.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I personally believe that was hallucination, and didn't he quit and not get fired? I'm having a problem remembering now, because the end was so weird in my opinion. So many things happened at once.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
I thought it was a strange episode. I was fairly intrigued by the fact that the episode before was mostly a hallucination. I love the writers for this show, they come up with some pretty intense stories. I can hardly wait till next season.