• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Discount Stores From Your Past

ATARIGUY

Beermister
I thought I started this here or I saw a similar topic here but I am unable to locate it so here goes. . . . . . .

Just post the name of any store from your past, either a discount store or one from your old neighborhood or one you have fond memories of and I will start

All of the stores are from my old stomping grounds ==> Cleveland Ohio and I will post them 1 at a time.

Gold Circle

JjCrazyboy

Registered Member
hmm the only one i can think of is the dollar store. We still have the dollar tree but the dollar store was in the mall. When I was little I did all my Christmas shopping there. :)

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
My discount store was the dirt mall/flea market. You could find some good, stolen, and cheap stuff there.

ATARIGUY

Beermister
Lionel Kiddie City

ATARIGUY

Beermister
Lionel Kiddie City was just like a Toys 'R' US however they specialized in Lionel Trains and thats the only brand name train sets they carried.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here is another discount store from my old stomping grounds. . . . . . .

Uncle Bills was the size of a Kmart and in fact it was turned into a Kmart after it went out of business

ATARIGUY

Beermister
Halle's and the 7th floor is home to Mr. Jingeling and all of his awesome stories about his many keys during the Christmas Holiday

He was portrayed by Earl Keyes and Mr. Jingeling became known for passing out "Good Luck Keys" to children during their visits with him.

The_Burger_King

Registered Member
Roses which was similar to the KMart, and there was The Super 10 nothing over 10 bucks in the store.