Movies Disappointing Movie Sequels

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Which movie sequels didn't live up to the original for you?

Mine would be (for now):

Jurassic Park 2
Hannibal
Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest
Basic Instinct 2
Matrix 2 and 3, lol

Boredie

In need of Entertainment
About all of the disney sequals.
Yep that just about sums it up, I don't think I've seen sequals of movies that are not disney.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
About all of the disney sequals.
Yep that just about sums it up, I don't think I've seen sequals of movies that are not disney.
Yeah, those Disney cartoon sequels that come out only in Vhs/dvd but not released for big screen (like they know it's going to flop if they did, lol).

Boredie

In need of Entertainment
Yeah, those Disney cartoon sequels that come out only in Vhs/dvd but not released for big screen (like they know it's going to flop if they did, lol).
They know for sure it's gonna flop, but all the buzz they create before that, confuses the ppl and they end up buying anyway, hoping they might get a good sequal this time round. And they never do.

kiwi

The Original Kiwi
They know for sure it's gonna flop, but all the buzz they create before that, confuses the ppl and they end up buying anyway, hoping they might get a good sequal this time round. And they never do.
My daughter loves them, she's 4. I think they are stupid, but I think they are catering more to the 2-8 year old group and they are selling great amongst that age. Would I ever take her to the theater to see a sequel, no, but for a movie to watch at home they are ok (which I think is why they did it that way).

The 3rd Pirates was a huge disappointment for me, I still haven't actually seen the ending cause I fell asleep and have never gotten around to watching it.