Dirty dishes led to woman's rampage

Discussion in 'Offbeat News' started by Nightsurfer, Sep 17, 2008.

1. Nightsurfer

Nightsurfer ~Lucky 13 strikes again~

.Read more here

Boy she must have gone to the same psycho school that my ex did. If she flips out over dirty dishes like that can you imagine how bad she would flip out over a pile of dirty laundry?

I bet he is glad that he was only dating her....Run man! RUN! :lol:

2. Black_Angel

Black_Angel Registered Member

Sounds just like my ex-wife, except her weapon of choice was a carving knife :D

3. Pugz

Pugz Ms. Malone V.I.P. Lifetime

Yipe! I'l have to remember to do the dishes on friday :/

4. agphoenix

agphoenix Everything goes.

Guys...go check the kitchen NOW. I suggest you do. Women are around.

5. Blueyes

Blueyes Registered Member

I only have myself to blame if the dishes aren't done.

6. viLky

viLky ykLiv

I understand how dirty dishes can put a person in "insane mode", so I'm going to take the lady's side on this one.

7. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

I suppose they met with my husband's ex-wife in that school too.

Although technically the violence happened as she was trying to physically force him out of the apartment, and not really over the discovery of dirty dishes. Who knows what else she's angry about, lol... It did cost her 10,000$ - it would have been cheaper to hire someone to do the dishes for a year!

8. bumblebee

bumblebee New Member

Luckily I hadn't read this before I moved or it would have seemed like a very good idea!! My ex house mate and her boyfriend left a mountain of dishes in the sink and a cupboard full of moulding rubbish! I found half of my dished in the bin with three month old food encrusted onto them. I literally almost very nearly lost my marbles living with them - good ridance!

9. Oooh_snap

Oooh_snap Living on the 0th floor V.I.P. Lifetime

I can get angsty over dishes because I hate touching other peoples nasty food. Luckily dishes are in the kitchen so I keep the butchers knife handy. lol.

I will put them in the dish washer or hand wash them or what not as long as the majority of the food is off, but if someone puts it in there with food all over it and it touches my hand I gag. So I feel her pain =)

10. wolfheart

wolfheart Registered Member

I do the dishes anyway,so dont need to worry about the ex flipping out and trying to kill me!.
    Although i did break her favourite cup yesterday,its hidden in a box in the garden till bin day.
    That i may get killed for lol.