Sony Dirge of Cerberus: Final Fantasy 7

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Masakado, Mar 12, 2006.

1. Masakado

Masakado Guest

2. merob

merob Boom!

I'm sry to say, but that doesn't look very promising at all.

3. Sephy

Sephy Forum Drifter

I doubt I will be picking that up... They need to stop now.

4. Masakado

Masakado Guest

Are you guys serious!? ah well, I still think it looks awesome beyond belief.

BTW, is it just me, or are the forums dying here? I have to wait a whole day to see a new post!!... I am bored.

5. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

I haven't been here for a day or so, I just got on spring break and I was away yesterday. I felt deprived without my daily dosage of Central Fusion.

Ditto the remarks about the game potentially sucking. I don't see why they're putting so much time and effort into the game when they could have been remaking 7 this whole time.

6. SOAD2k8

SOAD2k8 Guest

My internet connection is down, so I am limited to just posting at school right now.

I think that this game is a joke. FF games are RPGs, not shooters. THey need to stop trying to be what they are not.

7. Escobar

Escobar Guest

Played the Japanese version...once...I got to the first boss and decided the rest of the game wasn't really worth my time...total suckitude...the FMVs and all that look hot tho, it's just not fun to play..stick to watching someone play, or something =\

8. shakujou

shakujou Guest

I know a lot of people in Japan who've played it. They all say it's slow and boring.

But it will have online play! Through Playonline none the less! That butcher's the game even further! ((I've played FFXI for 3+ years now, I absolutely hate the service.))

9. Vegito728

Vegito728 Registered Member

Ya it looks okay. It most likely will not be that good but I will get it because of Vincent.

10. Killratio

Killratio Guest

I only want to play it for the story and nothing else.