Sony Dirge of Cerberus: Final Fantasy 7

M

Masakado

Wow, just checked out some of the latest updates on DoC: FF7 and it looks awesome. They say it combines First Person Shooter and action/adventure type gameplays, something for everyone! Graphics look sweet and sound is bound to be since it's being done by normal FF music crew and Gackt himself :)

Go to <a href="http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/action/dirgeofcerberusfinalfantasyvii/index.html?q=dirge of cerberus"> Gamespot to check out the full news and watch some clips and stuff </a>

M

Masakado

Are you guys serious!? ah well, I still think it looks awesome beyond belief.

BTW, is it just me, or are the forums dying here? I have to wait a whole day to see a new post!!... I am bored.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
I haven't been here for a day or so, I just got on spring break and I was away yesterday. I felt deprived without my daily dosage of Central Fusion.

Ditto the remarks about the game potentially sucking. I don't see why they're putting so much time and effort into the game when they could have been remaking 7 this whole time.

S

SOAD2k8

My internet connection is down, so I am limited to just posting at school right now.

I think that this game is a joke. FF games are RPGs, not shooters. THey need to stop trying to be what they are not.

E

Escobar

Played the Japanese version...once...I got to the first boss and decided the rest of the game wasn't really worth my time...total suckitude...the FMVs and all that look hot tho, it's just not fun to play..stick to watching someone play, or something =\

S

shakujou

I know a lot of people in Japan who've played it. They all say it's slow and boring.

But it will have online play! Through Playonline none the less! That butcher's the game even further! ((I've played FFXI for 3+ years now, I absolutely hate the service.))