• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Digital paintings and such

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
Yeah I know deviantart, I have about 4 accounts on there haha but I don't really use any of them right now.

Of the two you posted the second one 'Janashi' is my favourite. I love that fantasy illustration style. That is also a level I would love to reach someday. Fantasy art has always been my favourite thing to draw. When I was a child I spent all my days drawing dragons.

Pepja

Registered Member
I'm not that into fantasy art i must admit, Cellar is definitely my favorite because he gives a deep and moving feeling to his paintings. I have never ever found any other art displaying prostitutes this way. It's very strong and i like that.
Also, even if i adore Janaschi, i prefer Cellar's techniques, not too clean, but a really effective mess of strokes♥

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
I do enjoy the rough brush strokes in both traditional and digital painting, but I have always been a sucker for the smooth, refined realistic style.

I think the really rough brush strokes remind me of work by Vincent Van Gogh, so I always consider that style more paint on canvas rather than digital art.

I agree on the prostitutes, that was the image that stood out the most to me, fantastic painting in every way possible.