• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Digimon vs Pokemon

Which anime deserves the 8th slot in FC top ten

• Hellsing

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • .hack//sign

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
B

barfootboards

pokemon was like completely too, uhh how do i say it, not violent, too safe i guess ... digimon was crazy, i actualy liked it alot, it had loses and everything (like actualy losing ppl or digimon, not oh look my pokemon wants to live with soemone else im sad) ... the action and plot, i thought, was really good

G

Gankutsuou

pokemon would be better had it not been... "ZOMGWTFBBQ TEAM ROCKET IS STEALING PIKACHU HAX0RS"

Digimon would be better had not the first two been about"ZOMG THE WHOLE DIGITAL RACE IS BEING CONTROLED BY AN EVIL FORCE"

kudos to digimon 3rd season for something a little new. hah... new? fusion between man and whatever is already everywhere.
But 3rd was my fav.

4th just kinda.... went on to copy 3rd but added spirit beast and made human digimans.

K

Komodos

Definitely agreeing with Gankutsuou for the whole season3 thing. Season 3had this unbelievable set of characters that were every believable. Unlike the first twi seasons and 4 Digimon in season 3 actually died and never came back as Digi-Eggs. That was the law there. But yeah season3 was very vilent and dark. It had a very realistic feel to it, like I could bond with it. Digimon is so much better than pokemon (and not because Digimon came before Pokemon) but because Digimon is more dramatic and the characters had their realistic personality. Pokemon is just pathetic and has no real story behind it. Anways the new Pokemon season got boring sicne its the same stuff, at least with Digimon they change and make them better. Like Season 5 is so far with episode 1.

D

Dranigus

Digimon vs. Pokemon is more like

vs.

The baddasses of Dijimon and Pokemon collide.

The problem is all other Dijimon and Pokemon were lame.

D

Dranigus

Blackwargreymon isn't lame. He was the only cool Digimon that had ever existed.

He had a lot of theme and was quite similar to Vegeta.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
I liked pokemon beter. mainly because I was little and cute little creatures appealed to me more than big monsters with armor and stuff. and I don't know, I just never really liked the overall story and feeling of digimon.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
I think it was also the fact that Pokemon is more fantasy than Digimon. Digimon was less because it was a bit modern with it's "digital monsters." Pokemon was just happier, funnier, and yeah, cuter.

B

barfootboards

yeah but im sure most people enjoy crazy action over cute

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
It's funny, because most kids I knew that liked Digimon either had or eventually were diagnosed with ADD. Coincidence or not, I didn't want ADD.

Digimon wasn't crazy action, it was lame and over-exaggerated. At least Pokemon wasn't as blown out of the water as most of Digimon.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Clear_Note Anime 4
Clear_Note Anime 37
Vegito728 Anime 2
K Anime 1
D Anime 6