• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Digimon vs Pokemon

Which anime deserves the 8th slot in FC top ten

• Hellsing

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • .hack//sign

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
D

dias2525

Hey of course I think digimon rocked compared to the puny pokemon. Come on at least the monsters didn't run around saying there name all the time. "Stuu...pidchu!". And the characters actually were more personal than ash could ever be.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
IMO, Digimon was just stupid and overdone. I watched a bit of an episode and laughed the whole time. To each his own, but I just couldn't bring myself to like it. I didn't like either cartoon more, but overall Pokemon is just better.

Vegito728

Registered Member
The Mercenary said:
IMO, Digimon was just stupid and overdone. I watched a bit of an episode and laughed the whole time. To each his own, but I just couldn't bring myself to like it. I didn't like either cartoon more, but overall Pokemon is just better.
Lol they're both stupid. But I would say Digimon they had cool creatures some really dumbs one but not as dumb as the Pokemon ones.

L

lilbballfrk

i would pick Pokemon because the monsters are more realistic. Digimon monsters are more rough and ... "meaner" lol.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
Digimon monsters are so beefed out and goofy that they're corny.

M

Masakado

Digimon rulez. I didnt think so til I watched the first movie... then I was like... cool.

Pokemon just makes me wanna rip out my nose hairs... and I certainly do not enjoy that.

S

shakujou

I'd have to say, having watched both fairly extensively in the past, that digimon was the best.

The whole digital world and it's relavance to the real world was a pretty kewl idea, and the character were deaper, and I though the animation of the monsters were way better.

I think it would make a great, dark, thinking kind of anime with the same concept.

Vegito728

Registered Member
The Mercenary said:
Digimon monsters are so beefed out and goofy that they're corny.

Lol Pokemon is corny to. I hated both shows I just think the creatures were cooler in Digimon.

D

dias2525

Come on! We all know that if you out Tai next to Ash that Tai would have a better personality then Ash! the monsters were less believeable then Pokemon I'll give you that. But hey Ash and Misty and Brock were all too corny. "I got to catch them all" what else can you say?!

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I havn't watch Digimon, and I harldy watched any Pokemon, but I heard a lot of both shows, and from what I heard I would say Pokemon seem to be a better show then Digimon.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Clear_Note Anime 4
Clear_Note Anime 37
Vegito728 Anime 2
K Anime 1
D Anime 6