• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Die hard sports fan

marc5252

Registered Member
Hello everyone,

Let me introduce myself, my name is Marc-Andre and i'm from Montreal and I love every sports. I am also a big WWE and UFC fan.

Here are my favorite sports team :

NHL: Montreal Canadiens
MLB: Toronto Blue Jays
NBA: Toronto Raptors
CFL: Montreal Alouettes
NFL: New England Patriots

So, I am looking forward interacting with all of you and if you would like to follow me on Twitter I am at @Marc5252

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Welcome, Marc. It's great to have you here. We're pretty much all huge sports fans here and we have a bunch of Wrestling and UFC fans here as well.

Looking forward to discussing sports with you.

Cheers!

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
Great to have you finally join and posts Marc Andre. I enjoyed talking with you on twitter now I'm looking forward in discussing and debating sports/wrestling with you on here. Hope to see ya around.

Crypticshock

Registered Member
Same here. If MLB ever returns to Montreal I just may leave the Blue Jays with how horrible of a circus they are.

StroShow

V.I.P.
Crypticshock said:
Same here. If MLB ever returns to Montreal I just may leave the Blue Jays with how horrible of a circus they are.
The 999 other fans that would attend the games would welcome you with open arms hahaha

StroShow

V.I.P.
At first it will be, but right before they folded their crowds were in the thousands. I've been to the Big O many many times, probably the shittiest sports stadium/arena of all time(exaggerating a bit) so I don't blame them.