Movies Die Hard 4

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Babe_Ruth, Mar 8, 2006.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I know this movie is coming out soon, but I heard rumours that Nicholas Cage will be playing John McClean, do you know if these rumours are true, or it will still be Bruce Willis. Also I can't wait till this new movie comes out, each one they improved.

2. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Imdb.com has Bruce Willis still listed as John Mclane. I don't think anyone would bother seeing it if some wuss like Cage took Willis's place. According to site, the story is Mclane and his son get involved in a terrorist plot while on vacation. We'll just have to wait and see.

3. Babe_Ruth

Wow that looks likes a pretty interesting plot, I can't wait till they start making it. Yeah I agree Nicholas would't do as a good of a job like Willis did. Also we are all used to him, so it would be very strange to see someone else playing is part.

4. Sephy

Sephy Forum Drifter

Bruce Willis is the shit. I love all three Die Hard movies and would love to see a fourth.

5. Kos4Evr

Kos4Evr Registered Member

AI wouldn't have a problem with Nick Cage being in the movie, but he cannot be allowed to play Bruce Willis' character.

6. Babe_Ruth

I really like Nocholas Cage, and if this was a new movie then I wouldn't mind have Nicholas Cage, but where all use to Bruce Willis in that Wife beater, and I wanna see him in that Wife Beater in Die Hard 4.

7. KillaKidd

KillaKidd Guest

I cant wait i loved the first 3! i hope bruce willis stars it wont be the same without him.