Movies Die Hard 4

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I know this movie is coming out soon, but I heard rumours that Nicholas Cage will be playing John McClean, do you know if these rumours are true, or it will still be Bruce Willis. Also I can't wait till this new movie comes out, each one they improved.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
Imdb.com has Bruce Willis still listed as John Mclane. I don't think anyone would bother seeing it if some wuss like Cage took Willis's place. According to site, the story is Mclane and his son get involved in a terrorist plot while on vacation. We'll just have to wait and see.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Wow that looks likes a pretty interesting plot, I can't wait till they start making it. Yeah I agree Nicholas would't do as a good of a job like Willis did. Also we are all used to him, so it would be very strange to see someone else playing is part.

Kos4Evr

Registered Member
AI wouldn't have a problem with Nick Cage being in the movie, but he cannot be allowed to play Bruce Willis' character.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I really like Nocholas Cage, and if this was a new movie then I wouldn't mind have Nicholas Cage, but where all use to Bruce Willis in that Wife beater, and I wanna see him in that Wife Beater in Die Hard 4.

K

KillaKidd

I cant wait i loved the first 3! i hope bruce willis stars it wont be the same without him.