• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Did You Set Your Clocks Back??

Dabs

Registered Member
If not, your ass is gonna be late or too early for church! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Kanji

Registered Member
Yeah I did about two hours ago. Some of my clocks changed automatically and some of them I had to set.

Jeru

Registered Member
A lot of the world does not participate in Day light saving

Dabs

Registered Member
I know Jeru, weird stuff huh??

LifeinthePond

Mark ov teh Pond
Makes sense why I woke up before my alarm today. I didn't have it set back, and I don't pay attention to the one on the PC or phone which is automatic.

pro2A

Hell, It's about time!
Thanks for reminding me... I was looking at my watch then my cell phone time and I was like wtf?

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
Already did a couple of weeks ago.

Strangely enough, apparently the majority of the UK wants to change to some kind of double summer time. Which pretty much means that we get an extra hour of light in winter, but it's darker for longer in the morning.

Which is, apparently, meant to improve moral across the country.

...I don't know about you, but I'd think all that would happen is that most people would then be extra grumpy in the morning. Especially the farmers, who now have to do more work in the dark.

Dabs

Registered Member
^This^

Why is that weird? Not everyone wastes light so there is no need to save it for some! :lol:

I was simply implying that it was weird that only some places do the time change and others do not.
For instance, in parts of the state of Indiana, they never switch, and in Arizona, they never switch......but most of the USA has to switch.
Gets confusing to me ~LoL~