Movies Did you see Back to the Future 3? Good, let me ruin it for you

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Merc, Dec 15, 2009.

1. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I can't view the video at work, but I enjoyed the movie, obviously it's nothing compared to the first one and especially the second one. But I liked it, but that's because I've a huge Michael J Fox fan and a fan of the Back to the Future trilogy.

3. EllyDicious

EllyDicious made of AMBIGUITY V.I.P. Lifetime

lmao at that little pervert.

anyway, the only thing i liked is the doooooooog.

4. Shooting_Palanx

Shooting_Palanx The Rock is cooking atm..

Awesome movie through and through, but not nearly as epic as the first or second one.

Still a cool movie, with one of my fav actors in it =D

5. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Did you watch the video?

Kind of the point of the thread :lol:

6. Shooting_Palanx

Shooting_Palanx The Rock is cooking atm..

Can't watch any video tbh lol...my net is slower than a snail riding a slug.

7. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

Ah, is that real or photoshopped? That's a pretty good pick up if that is real.

Speaking of mistakes in the movies, I was watching American Pie: The Beta house the other night and when Cooze was walking into the room of Erik like at the beginning when that fat bitch was chocking, he drops the box, different cut and he drops the box again. I was proud :D

8. Nevyrmoore

Nevyrmoore AKA Ass-Bandit

Oh shit, I just watched this recently. I'd go check it again, but I went and deleted the damn thing off my Sky box.

9. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

What the hell! That is so creepy. His facial expression says it all too, haha.

That is a seriously good catch. You have to wonder about the person who first saw it though. :hah:

10. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

Is that real? I don't want to have to watch the film again just to find out. I didn't like the third one.