• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Did you really just close your FACEbook account...

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
I don't get you, Dan.
I found the key to his madness scribbled in poop on a truckstop bathroom wall.

Liberal = Hate, Stupidity
Me = Mad awesomeness
Conservatives = Megawin, legit and empathetic
Anyone who disagrees with me = Fucktard virgin

Considering his contributions to this forum and watching him flounder about on Facebook, I don't think this translation should surprise anyone.

SmilinSilhouette

Registered Member
Um, Jeanie, wasn't he trying to piss me off? Wasn't he being a total jackass by opening with "you're delusional and should seek help"?

All I did was comment on how hateful that daily kooks diatribe was. He is the one that kept insulting until I insulted back. I didn't bring up his name, you did. I thought it was a funny experience and that he acted like a big ol' baby by getting all butt-hurt about it.

It's funny that I'm the jackass and your friends can be excused for their boorish behavior.

Last edited:

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
I thought the hot air was endless.

@ Jeanie: You really think he'd pass up peeing all over people just because he's out to dinner with his family?

SmilinSilhouette

Registered Member
Yes, and my daughter is eating all my croutons!
------
I can multi-task

Last edited:

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
That's kind of pathetic dude, just saying.

I mean, I kid with you but you're really doing all this bitching while out with your family? And we're the crazy ones?

SmilinSilhouette

Registered Member
I'm not ignoring my family. They went to the bathroom.

It takes like 20 sec to make a post.