• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Did you really just close your FACEbook account...

SmilinSilhouette

Registered Member
When someone blocks you, it's as if they don't exist to you anymore. You can't see anything they say, and vice versa.
Yet another head explodes.

And I thought liberals were the tolerant ones who respect others, value dissent, and believe in individuality. :lol:

He could have just agreed to disagree, but I guess that is too much to ask of some people. :rolleyes:

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
It's not surprising that you'd piss someone off. Are you honestly surprised SS? I mean, you gloat about how much you love pissing people off.

SmilinSilhouette

Registered Member
Yeah, QB linked a hate filled diatribe from the daily cos and I pointed out how it was hateful. That would piss anyone off enough to say you're delusional and should seek professional help. :lol:

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
Well, I'm doubtful of your ability to judge anything coherently so we'll have to call this a stalemate. I'm sure 'hateful' and 'liberal' mean the same things to you anyways.

:lol:

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
I'm guessing it was Aaron, and if it was, I'm also guessing that it's not that you made his head explode or anything remotely like you'd like to think. He's one of the most level-headed people I've ever met.

Did you happen to translate his last comment to you?
------
Thanks, Tuck.
------
OK I just read the exchange.

I don't blame him one bit. You're impossible to debate rationally so he walked away. I thought it was very mature of him.
------
Also, I think it's petty and immature of you to start a thread here about it.

Last edited:

SmilinSilhouette

Registered Member
Last edited:

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
I'm just saying, pissing people off is nothing to be proud of. Especially if you do it intentionally.

And then you come here, where he's not around to defend himself, and brag about it.

I don't get you, Dan. That makes no sense to me at all.