• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Did you really just close your FACEbook account...

SmilinSilhouette

Registered Member
just because I replied in kind to your insults?

Hell, I didn't even take the gloves off! :lol:

Like I always say: if you can't take it then DON'T DISH IT OUT!

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
Facebook is lame, and this isn't surprising, many people can dish it out but can't take it.

Hey SS, I just finished my license renewal class for my concealed and carry permit. I'm going to the range on Tuesday to shoot and qualify.

SmilinSilhouette

Registered Member
Hahaha, yeah it was one of QBs friends. Whenever I post to her stuff it really rubs her liberal friends the wrong way. There's a few of them that just start right off with the insults. I usually let it go on for a while and even try to make nice. But when I started throwing his crap back at him it was time for the WAAAAAAmbulance.

He wrote "you baited me into being you" ROFLMAO!

@ CO: Wow you have to shoot to qualify? All I had to do was fill out paperwork, pay money, waste a day of my life in a stupid class, fill out paperwork, pay more money, and wait for them to get around to it.

Well a day shooting is fun, even if it is some pointless requirement.

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
Hahaha, yeah it was one of QBs friends. Whenever I post to her stuff it really rubs her liberal friends the wrong way. There's a few of them that just start right off with the insults. I usually let it go on for a while and even try to make nice. But when I started throwing his crap back at him it was time for the WAAAAAAmbulance.

He wrote "you baited me into being you" ROFLMAO!

@ CO: Wow you have to shoot to qualify? All I had to do was fill out paperwork, pay money, waste a day of my life in a stupid class, fill out paperwork, pay more money, and wait for them to get around to it.

Well a day shooting is fun, even if it is some pointless requirement.
Yeah, but it's extremely easy. You start off from about 3 ft. then move to like 5 ft. then I think 10 ft. The instructor is a very good friend of mine, and wasn't going to make me qualify, but my sister is just getting her license and he's taking her to the range so she could qualify, so I'm going as well just for shits and giggles.

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
Maybe he just blocked you.

SmilinSilhouette

Registered Member
Maybe he just blocked you.
Maybe, I don't know all the functionality of FACE book. But he did delete all his insulting comments, after he realized he looked like a jackass.

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
When someone blocks you, it's as if they don't exist to you anymore. You can't see anything they say, and vice versa.