• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Did you go to pre-school?

Did you go to PK?

• Total voters

dDave

V.I.P.
I know a lot of people that went to pre-school and a lot that never went.

Did you go to pre-school? (also termed "pre-kindergarten")

Personally, no I did not go to pre-school. I had a lot of fun hanging out at home instead. I guess that's good because I misbehaved pretty heavily when I was in kindergarten a year later :lol:. I'm not sure if I would have been ready for pre-school.

Did you go to pre-school?

Bliss

Sally Twit
I guess that's the same as Nursery here. Yeah, I did go. My parents worked full time so it was the only option. I used to love it and I made heaps of friends.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yep, I went to two years of preschool before I went to Kindergarten.

I don't remember too much of what went on haha

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
I get so confused with American terminology of the school system. Kindergarten is before school, right? So before 1st grade? If that's the case, I went to kindergarten. I didn't go to anything before kindergarten, so I guess I didn't go to preschool? Kindergarten here is from the age of 4/5 to 7. You go to first grade at the age of 7.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I started off in Sunday school then went to Pre-K and Kindergarten. There wasn't Head Start when I was a child.

Elanor

Registered Member
I went to playschool, it was every weekday morning in the hall of the primary school. Back in those days (late 80s) it was the sort of set-up that was run by Mums (including mine). All I can remember is that we used to play all morning, one day we made molds of our hands to paint and take home, no idea why I remember that.

HalfEatenSurprise

Registered Member
Yep, that's nursery here -
I remember it fondly... they had a train set, a pool bucket thing and some building blocks and books and milk and biscuits and loads of other cool stuff - Needless to say it was great...

I also like to think it sparked my desire to learn early on. As soon as I clocked the numbered coat hooks with pictures of animals and umbrellas and stuff I was hooked.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
I started school overseas and they sent us straight to the first grade so no. In a way, thank god because it would mean an extra year of school!

Konshentz

Konshentz
Nope. I skipped all that shit. Went straight to Kindergarten. I then terrorized my teachers for the next 12 years. Haha. Good times.