• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Discuss Did you do anything fun over the summer?

whiteraven

Registered Member
I know this summer I went to the caves here in Ohio. That's about the only thing I did I thought was fun. Besides having a few BBQ's.

How about you guys?

Jim_Raynor

Registered Member
Well I didn't do much, but near the end some of my family and i went to this place called Snow Mountain Camp grounds. We were there for a few days. There was mini golf, swimming, rollerskating, and much more. But, the best part was when we went to play mini gold at about 11 at night. It was awesome because they had lighting, and it was outside and it was just simply amazing!

penny4URthoughts

Registered Member
I flew my model plane this summer until I crashed it on the 4th of July. I even did some drawing and artwork, and attended a going away party for one of my cousins who is joining the army for a while.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I can't think of anything that I have done over the summer I would say was fun. We had a few barbeques but I did most of the work so I can't say that was all that much fun. I haven't even been to the creek for a swim. I wanted to go camping but doesn't look like that is going to happen. Oh well I'm sure I would be the one doing most of the work of cooking and cleaning up there too. What I would really like to have is a girls night out.