• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Did We Run Out Of Flags??

Dabs

Registered Member
:lol:
I noted on my profile that I wanted my flag to be displayed, and the blasted thing isn't showing up!

Oooh_snap

Living on the 0th floor
V.I.P.
Go to the top where it says My GF. Then on the left hand side under the title Settings & Options, click on Edit options. On the next screen scroll down until you see the Title Miscellaneous Options. Under that title it should say display your Country's flag (it is like the sixth option down). Make sure that is set to yes!

Dabs

Registered Member
Thank you Oooh Snap~
I did that in the beginning and I went back and checked again, and I have it checked in the YES position....so maybe it's just a little glitch or something......it might show up sometime ~LoL~

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
There's a glitch with the flags. I think Hybrix has to fix it for you.

Oooh_snap

Living on the 0th floor
V.I.P.
Oh okay! I just wanted to be sure! With the Server change we just went through, it could be taking a little while to show up for some reason. Hopefully Hybrix can help or one of the mods can point you in the right direction. Good Luck!

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
I tried fixing this just now and it pretty much crashed the server. Not sure what the problem is but I'll have to look into this more before trying again. Don't want to crash the place again. :shake:

Dabs

Registered Member
I tried fixing this just now and it pretty much crashed the server. Not sure what the problem is but I'll have to look into this more before trying again. Don't want to crash the place again. :shake:

Ok then.........no problem...........Thanks :)