Did u ever fall while bathing ?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by cooldude, Jul 26, 2009.

1. cooldude

cooldude New Member

When i was bathing i fall on my private thing.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2009

2. Anthony1975

Anthony1975 Registered Member

Not quite almost but managed to regain my balance.

3. viLky

viLky ykLiv

:nutkick:

I don't recall falling, however I did slip once when the bath mat wasn't laid there properly. It's ok, I recovered. Hoorah!

Bliss and Impact like this.
  4. Impact

Impact Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

I've fallen plenty of times when in the shower. Usually after i've just woken up and i'd get dizzy cause I hadn't eaten or drunk anything. I try to wait half hour after I wake up now, unless i'm running late for something.

5. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

I have tripped in the shower before. Its not the most pleasant feeling especially considering I have one of those small 4'x4' showers. So when I did the trip I managed to bash my elbows and shoulders and pretty much everything else against the walls :hah:

6. Xeilo

Xeilo Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

I haven't had a fall while bathing, don't even think I have come close to it either.

7. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

Lol. Nope, I have not. I fell over in the bathroom once though but I'd just got home drunk. Smacked my head on the sink on the way down. I was out cold for a good few hours :lol:

8. wolfheart

wolfheart Registered Member

I slipped in a swimming pool shower when I was 14, I was tearing round the place with some friends as kids do, ran into the shower and complety left the ground, I gave my head a good crack on the floor and bruised my coccyx which was not fun.

I have been alot more carefull since then.

Bliss likes this.
  9. pro2A

pro2A Hell, It's about time!

Lol... I've done that too at the pool in Florida. I was a little younger and was running around too, and then I stepped on the pool tile. I cleared the ground and landed on my shoulder. I was sore for a few days. That hurt.

Bliss likes this.
  10. generalblue

generalblue Where is my Queen?

About two years ago I slipped on a bar of soap while taking a shower it tore off my shower curtain and I hit my head on the toilet. It really sucked.