Did u ever fall while bathing ?

When i was bathing i fall on my private thing.

Last edited by a moderator:

Impact

Registered Member
V.I.P.
I've fallen plenty of times when in the shower. Usually after i've just woken up and i'd get dizzy cause I hadn't eaten or drunk anything. I try to wait half hour after I wake up now, unless i'm running late for something.

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
I have tripped in the shower before. Its not the most pleasant feeling especially considering I have one of those small 4'x4' showers. So when I did the trip I managed to bash my elbows and shoulders and pretty much everything else against the walls :hah:

Xeilo

Registered Member
V.I.P.
I haven't had a fall while bathing, don't even think I have come close to it either.

Lol. Nope, I have not. I fell over in the bathroom once though but I'd just got home drunk. Smacked my head on the sink on the way down. I was out cold for a good few hours :lol:

wolfheart

Registered Member
I slipped in a swimming pool shower when I was 14, I was tearing round the place with some friends as kids do, ran into the shower and complety left the ground, I gave my head a good crack on the floor and bruised my coccyx which was not fun.

I have been alot more carefull since then.

pro2A

Hell, It's about time!
I slipped in a swimming pool shower when I was 14, I was tearing round the place with some friends as kids do, ran into the shower and complety left the ground, I gave my head a good crack on the floor and bruised my coccyx which was not fun.

I have been alot more carefull since then.
Lol... I've done that too at the pool in Florida. I was a little younger and was running around too, and then I stepped on the pool tile. I cleared the ground and landed on my shoulder. I was sore for a few days. That hurt.

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
About two years ago I slipped on a bar of soap while taking a shower it tore off my shower curtain and I hit my head on the toilet. It really sucked.