• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

"Did that really happen?"

Bliss

Sally Twit
Have your friends or family ever posted pictures of you on FACEbook or whatever that you didn't remember being taken?
Have you ever looked through old photos and come across some that you don't ever remember?

The only photos I don't remember being taken are from when I was younger. I don't remember many small details about my childhood, especially photos. Sometimes I'll look through holiday photos that my parents have and not even remember going to that place.

Taliesin

Registered Member
I don't have many photos of me at all. No one tends to take 'em. The few ones I do have though are ones I tend to remember the details of, like where and when, and who was with me.

Paula

Registered Member
I have no good memory now, but incredibly I can remember lots of details from my childhood, little details that few people could remember when we wee album photos.
But when I see aother photos that I don't remember, I think I was a crazy kid for taking it Jajaja.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
Only photos that I happened to be in the backround but actual photos that I do not remember being taken of me, I can't say I've ever had that issue before.

Dekzper

Registered Member
Have your friends or family ever posted pictures of you on FACEbook or whatever that you didn't remember being taken?
Waaay too many and I wish they'd stop! :stare: They put them on FACEbook even when I ask them not to and it's always stoopid holiday and school photos... and other stoopid photos. :( Some of my friends have the same prob with that issue. Why don't parents post the cool photos????

Have you ever looked through old photos and come across some that you don't ever remember?
I don't check out personal photos very much but when I do, I always find photos I don't remember. But all I have to do is ask mom, she always knows.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
There were a couple on facebook from May 2010 that I don't remember happening but that was because I was drunk haha. My friend from Milwaukee was in town and apparently we went more bars then I remember and then I saw the pics on facebook the next day and was quite confused.