Did OJ Simpson Kill His Wife?

Do you think OJ killed his wife?

• Total voters

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Old news of course, but what are your thoughts on the OJ Simpson trials from the 90's?

Do you think he killed his wife?

Personally I think he did considering there were mixed results of his trial and he was recently going to publish a book titled "If I did it" describing in detail how he would have planned and carried out his wife's murder. He apparently backed out of the book deal and as far as I know the book has not been published.

That factored in with the constant trouble he's been in with the law since then I'd say that he probably shouldn't get the benefit of the doubt.

Obviously he was released as innocent, but I'm not asking whether he was legally innocent or not. We all know that answer. I'm asking "Do you think OJ killed his wife?"

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I'm undecided, O.J had really good lawyers and like Angels mentioned the prosecution couldn't convince the jury that O.J was guilty. But I believe most of the people who followed this case on television believe that O.J Simpson got away with murder.

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
You know what this was something I did not pay enough attention in grade school to really make a decison.

It seems though that white people all think O.J. did it.

And all Black people think he didn't do it.

That's at least been my observation.