Did Obama hypnotize America?

Discussion in 'Politics & Law' started by Smelnick, Jan 24, 2009.

1. Smelnick

Smelnick Creeping On You V.I.P.

My grandma sent me an email with a link to this guy named David Icke's website. It was an article about Obama, (anti-obama) and it talks about how Obamas mantra of hope, change and believe are just ploys to get himself elected. That he is a puppet of the military, and he used mass hypnosis.

David Icke Website - Obama Article

Personally, I find it a little intrigueing. Some of the things that David says, I find myself going "hey, I did that" Like the part about thinking to myself "at least he's not bush" part.

So what about yourselves? Do you agree, disagree? I wanna see you guys pull this thing apart good. It's a pretty lengthy read.

2. MAgnum9987

MAgnum9987 Do What Thou Wilt

BULLSHIT. Do I really need to explain why? Just another right nut conspiracy theorist paring 2 and 2 to make 278

3. Smelnick

You posted pretty quickly after I made the thread. It seems pretty obvious that you didn't even read the ArtIclE MAgnum.

4. MAgnum9987

MAgnum9987 Do What Thou Wilt

I am a wicked fast reader, really, no Lie
    though i must admit, I didn't get too far into it

5. Smelnick

Okay, so go back, read the WHOLE thing and then comment on it okay? If you had read the whole thing, you'll realize that this guy is more than just a nut. He does some decent research, and has experience in that field. I think theres some merit to what he is saying. But then, I'm Canadian, so it doesn't matter nearly as much to me whether or not he is president.

6. Thelxiepeia

Thelxiepeia Registered Member

I attempted to read the entire thing, but I only got like a quarter way thought before I decided that he wasn't saying a whole lot of anything, and just repeating the same ideas over and over. It's funny, becasue this is the same way to pursuade someone about something. I.E, if you tell your significant other that he or she is worthless every day, he or she will eventually begin to think that.

Also, david icke theorizes that the entire world is ruled by a secret groud called the global elite which he also called the Illuminati. He thinks this comes from a book written by a russian man who wrote of people attempting to devise ways of taking over the world.

He also wrote a book called "The biggest secret". In that book, he claims that the global elite, or Illuminati are reptilian humanoids. known as the babylonian brother hood. He also claims that George W. Bush was reptilian as well as Queen Elizabeth the 2nd, along with others.

Reptilian humanoids come from mythology, science fiction, ufology, and pretty much says that they are beings that evolved on earth parallel to humans. They are aliens or the remains of a pre-human civlization.

In march 1990, he was banned from being spokesman for the green party becasue he confessed that he had been spoken to from the spirit world that he had been chosen for his courage and sent to heal the earth, and that he had been directed into football to learn discipline. He was going to leave politics and would become famous, she said, writing five books in three years, and one day there would be a great earthquake, and the "sea will reclaim land," because human beings were abusing the earth

On 27 March 1991, he held a press conference to announce: "I am a channel for the Christ spirit. The title was given to me very recently by the godhead

In an interview on the terry wogan show that year, he announced that he was "the son of God, and that Britain would be devastated by tidal waves and earthquakes. His statements were met with laughter and ridicule from the studio audience, derision in the press, and suggestions that he was mentally ill. Icke later said that he had been misinterpreted by the media. According to Icke, he used the term "the son of God" "… in the sense of being an aspect, as I understood it at the time, of the Infinite consciousness that is everything. As I have written before, we are like droplets of water in an ocean of infinite consciousness."
    After being widely ridiculed, he disappeared from public view. He has written that, for several years, he was unable to walk down the street without people pointing and laughing, and that this experience helped him find the courage to develop his controversial ideas.

This is some stuff that i paraphrased from wiki.

You really believe this guy smel?

compare this guys background to obamas...

Last edited: Jan 24, 2009
  7. Pugz

Pugz Ms. Malone V.I.P. Lifetime

The page won't load.

But the idea that Obama hypnotized America is more obsurd than blaming Bush for 9/11. Why can't anti-Obama's get it through their head that MAYBE the country wanted change? I didn't hear any conspiricy theories when Bush was elected an re-elected so why come up with them now that you have a new President?

8. Smelnick

Holy cow Thelx, I didn't even know that. Yikes. Well, if anything it made for some discussion. My grandma loves this guy, it's gonna break her heart to learn of this. Is there any more sources that are a bit more reputable than wikipedia?

9. Bananas

Bananas Endangered Species

I have not read the link(it did not load).
    ....but what I will say is; Obama is a politician!

Good politicians are just like good salesman, they are good at selling things.

TO follow my recent trend of applying pictures to thread:

The Inauguration of President Barack Obama - The Big Picture - Boston.com
    [​IMG]

10. Cait

Cait Oh, poppycock.

The page won't load for me either. I find the whole idea of hypnosis strange and the idea that a guy would become president through it doubtful. I may not like Obama, but a lot of people do. Maybe one of those people could explain the real reason he got elected 'cause I sure as hell can't.