• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Did Goku Die

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I don't know you guys remember this scene but when Goku fought freeza....there's one part where Goku fell in the Lava Pit but at the same time Dende wished back everyone who frreza killed back to life. Do you think Goku died during that scene or he just took time to come back up?

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

No he didnt die, that scene was filler anyway. Goku was probably just thinking, but he was not dead.

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
@ Vince - Didn't he get killed and revived after the Freeza Saga though? If memory serves me well, I beleve that the dragonballs can only revive a person once.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

That is true as well, the Earth dragonballs can only revive someone once.

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
Storm said:
@ Vince - Didn't he get killed and revived after the Freeza Saga though? If memory serves me well, I beleve that the dragonballs can only revive a person once.
He didn't die after the Freeza saga, he escaped in one of the space pods the Ginyu Force came in and landed on the planet where he leart Instant transmission!

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
But it's just awkward how it was planned like that. It makes you think he really dies during that scene.

He didn't die he was just knocked out from Frieza's sneak attack then after Kakarrot came-to he probily thoughe out the rest of his plan while gathering up enough energy to kill Frieza and to make it off namek.

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
Pugz said:
Storm said:
He didn't die after the Freeza saga, he escaped in one of the space pods the Ginyu Force came in and landed on the planet where he leart Instant transmission!
I said AFTER the Freeza saga meaning at some point after the Freeza saga in one of the other sagas. Not straight after the Freeza saga.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
That makes sence....but he never geta knocked out for that long. Anyways it also make sence that he was taking is time to recover and gather some energy.