Did Cole give us a sly teaser?

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Tucker, Jul 29, 2010.

1. Tucker

Tucker Lion Rampant

Michael Cole said something interesting the other night, and no, it wasn't "I have a manager from the new general email." In an offhand comment at the conclusion of the 7-on-7 match, he slipped in, "If Nexus ever gets the numbers advantage, RAW is in trouble!"

So, I'm thinking, that probably wasn't random stupidity. He knows that they have seven members and no more to draw from - but wait! Remember Percy Watson's on-air ambush of [I forget who atm]? All of the NXT2 crew acted in concert as heels, just like Nexus. Could there be a merger in the works? It'll be interesting to see if there are any more tantalizing clues in the weeks ticking down until SummerSlam.

2. Bubbles

Bubbles I ♥ Haters

:lol:

Michael Cole's stupidity makes me LOL. Remember the time he called Batista the Women's Champion or the time he called Stephanie Triple H's husband :lol:

Now getting back on topic, I think it would be great to see The Nexus merger. The whole Nexus angle is great idea, its one of the best ideas the WWE's had in a while. I keep getting the feeling though, that Justin Gabriel will be the first one to go face in that group. I dunno why, but I just keep getting that vibe from him.

3. KSpiceFantastic

KSpiceFantastic Haters gonna hate.

I do not expect a merger, but I do expect the Nexus to stay together win or lose after SummerSlam.

4. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Spoilers from NXT

My friend believes that Colingwood who got eliminated last night will join the original NXT cast to challenge The Gret Khali. I wouldn't be surprised if he did, especially after attacking everyone after he heard he was eliminated

Last edited: Jul 30, 2010
  5. Bubbles

Bubbles I ♥ Haters

Did you mean Eli Cottonwood? Because I don't remember seeing anyone by the name of Colingwood on NXT unless I'm mistaken... Are you by chance talking about the big guy, you know the 7 footer?

Sorry, I just got confused there for a second. :D
    But yeah, if he joins the Nexus, that be awesome. Like I said before, The Nexus is pretty unpredictable cuz you never really know where they`re gonna pop up and who they`re gonna take out.

6. Shooting_Palanx

Shooting_Palanx The Rock is cooking atm..

The only way the NXT team will be finished, is if someone from inside the group turns face, question is who? Gabriel seems like a legitimate choice :)

and LOL at Cole...man me and my bro just cracked up hard when he said that, wondering if it was on purpose or was it just pure mistake haha..

7. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Sorry, that's what I meant to write. I was just at work and in a rush. I think it would be awesome if he did join. Even though The Great Khali is taller and much bigger, having Cottonwood would mean that Nexus would have someone that could sort of be eye to eye with Khali. I wouldn't be surprised if it happened either.