• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Did anyone read

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
The thread about the Nuclear Attack? I can't find it now (dont remember where I posted it) but I wondered if anyone read it and what they thought about it?

I don't know what to think!

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Hi yes I read it..Personaly it sounds like parinoia to me..But you never know where or when an attack will take place. London was a good example of that.
I say if it's gonna happen then let it. There is no way to stop it so why would you want to stress on it. There are better things to dwell on....All we can do is hope and pray that all this maddness will end soon.

BTW it's still in here LVL 2 Breakroom....

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
Oh LOL sorry going on lack of sleep makes me even more ditzy than I usually am! :)

True, no sense in stressing over anything like that. I just wonder if in fact our government is involved in stuff like that. Unless I was reading it wrong they were saying that our government is planning to "fake" a terrorist attack on our own soil to use as an excuse to bomb Iran..........sounds VERY crazy, but then people are very crazy anymore..........

Like I said, I dont really know crap about our governent, but am thinking maybe I should get a few books and read up on them..........

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
You might not want to do that..Then you will be real paranoid..There is a saying where I come from. I trusted in the government and now I glow in the dark.!!
If you are going to read up on the subject I would recomend 1984,451 degrees ferinheight,Conspiriacy theroy and enmy of the state.
Those books should clue you in on a few things..But I warn you you won't like what you read and learn. And then you can form your own opinion from there...