DiBiase and Rhodes thoughts

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Millz, Aug 19, 2008.

1. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

Is it just me or are these kids getting some very decent exposure since becoming a team?

They main evented two weeks in a row and fought Cena yesterday on RAw. They have looked impressive in the ring and I think facing off against those main eventers they are achieving instant credibility.

Hopefully their tag team run will have the affects on them like it did with Edge and Christian and Jeff and Matt hardy. Put a tag team in a high profile match, make their matches mean something and you are putting yourself in a good position to make those men stars.

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I've been a fan of this group since they were formed. I'm especially impress with Dibiase. He's very good on the microphone and he's improving everytime he wrestles. He has lots of potential, and in my opinion he can become a World Champion if he keeps improving.

Hopefully these guys can stay together for at least a few more years then you let them have there single careers, just like they did for Edge and Christian and Jeff and Matt Hardy.

3. Atreyu

Atreyu #2 New Zealander

I totally think WWE did a great job with this team. I mean, I already knew Ted DiBiase was class, but I couldn't get into Rhodes before this team, Probably becasue he was stuck with a dud like Hardcore Holly

4. padd

padd Registered Member

Dibiase is only in the WWE because of his father, he doesn't impress me.. that's all I gotta say.. tell me if he didn't have another last name 10 years from now you'd remeber him or he'd stand out as an extraordinary wrestler.

5. Atreyu

Atreyu #2 New Zealander

Dude, Its only been like 2 months, Do you think you would remember John cena, The Rock or dare I say it, Jeff Hardy if they had only stuck around for 2 months?

Give the Dude a break and some time to find hid place.

6. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

I agree Atreyu. And sure Padd having the last name DiBiase probably helped him get into the business but if they suck to high heavens and arent 7 feet tall then he wont be called to the big leagues, wont be winning the world tag titles and wont be in high profile matches with Cena and Batista.

He's still a rookie...he's green but even then I've been impressed with his in ring skills. Especially the matches with Cena and Batista. Seems like they worked harder in those matches becuase they knew how important they were.

7. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

He's still young like Millz and Ateryu mention, so you got to give him more time. The name defenitely helped him, but his wrestling skills helped him get into the business as well.

It shows that he practices as well, because every week he seems to be better and better. This guy has a lot of talent, and if he keeps it up then he'll have a great career in the WWE, just like his dad did.

He's also great on the microphone, which helps him in a lot of different ways.