• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Diaz traded to Canucks for weise

freewings

I like this Weise guy he looked pretty good so far. but it is still early.

Crypticshock

Registered Member
Question is, is this a product of Weise actually being good and fitting in to Montreals system? Or is it because Ryan White has been a monster after he got a talking to last season.

TORHABSFAN

I would attribute more credit to White personally. I don't think weise has been bad by any stretch but he hasn't wowed me either.

Crypticshock

Registered Member
I instantly noticed Weise's ability and willingness to battle the boards and always heading to the net. It's a void Montreal needs to fill. So now we have Gallagher and Weise willing to take bruises... at least Weise is over 6 foot ;)

freewings

Crypticshock said:
I instantly noticed Weise's ability and willingness to battle the boards and always heading to the net. It's a void Montreal needs to fill. So now we have Gallagher and Weise willing to take bruises... at least Weise is over 6 foot ;)
Yes exactly.. We need someone who goes to the net like Gally but with some size. I am very excited.