Diao Chan

Discussion in 'Art & Creative' started by Kyo_Muramasa, Aug 12, 2007.

1. Kyo_Muramasa

Kyo_Muramasa Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n

Oh yeah....I'm bored. So I'm out tut surfing and making sigs along the way^_^ This sig is the result of one tut that I found that looked cool! The thing was your suppose to base the color splatter off the eyes and well...her eyes were kinda blurry so I based it off of Diao Chan'a outfit which is purple woot!(ish so my fav color) Had to add color to her eyes with a little trick I picked up from tut reading and I gotta say...they came out niiceee.

[​IMG]

Oh and on a side note, for those of you who haven't played Dynasty Warriors or Samurai Warriors they are must play and must own games! Oh and this is a sneak peek of what Diao Chan looks like in the upcoming Dynasty Warriors 6, saw the trailer and it owned!*coughs* Enough of my fan girlish excitement >.>; C&C as always!

2. ThaVeileLadie

ThaVeileLadie Registered Member

the black blur effects in the bg blend well with the image
    nice job
    also the purplish effect around the text looks nice....it looks like a drawn heart ^_^

3. Hikaru_Youkai

Hikaru_Youkai Registered Member

Wow, that girl is REALLY really beautiful.... The splatter background makes her even more pretty....

I honestly think that I'm in love with her. @[email protected]

4. Hanzo_Hattori

Hanzo_Hattori For the Horde!

w00t ,That is very nice and she is cute XD

5. Nosferatu_Alucard

Nosferatu_Alucard Undead Intellectual

I. Love. You.

Where did you get that picture?

6. Kyo_Muramasa

Everyone likes the sig?! The only reason I put it as my set was because I didn't think anyone would want this one. Oh how I misjudge things^_^;

Since this is a DW6 Diao Chan pic where else am I going to find it? Of course on that big Koei site*goes onto favorites* Let me give you guys a link to the site:

Koeiwarriors.singames.net

The Original Image:
    [​IMG]

7. Hanzo_Hattori

Hanzo_Hattori For the Horde!

Wow very stunning xD,I can't wait to get that game,I'll....I'll PWN!

8. Kyo_Muramasa

I want the game aswell, but judging by the graphics it might come out on the PS3....while I'm praying it'll come out for the PS2 so I can get my hands on it!

I've got to go and get SW2 and it's extreme Legends by the way, getting kinda lazy on that one >.>;

9. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

I like your current backrounds for some reason and I like this sig. You are getting better and better