Diao Chan

Kyo_Muramasa

Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n
Oh yeah....I'm bored. So I'm out tut surfing and making sigs along the way^_^ This sig is the result of one tut that I found that looked cool! The thing was your suppose to base the color splatter off the eyes and well...her eyes were kinda blurry so I based it off of Diao Chan'a outfit which is purple woot!(ish so my fav color) Had to add color to her eyes with a little trick I picked up from tut reading and I gotta say...they came out niiceee.

Oh and on a side note, for those of you who haven't played Dynasty Warriors or Samurai Warriors they are must play and must own games! Oh and this is a sneak peek of what Diao Chan looks like in the upcoming Dynasty Warriors 6, saw the trailer and it owned!*coughs* Enough of my fan girlish excitement >.>; C&C as always!

ThaVeileLadie

Registered Member
the black blur effects in the bg blend well with the image
nice job
also the purplish effect around the text looks nice....it looks like a drawn heart ^_^

Kyo_Muramasa

Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n
Everyone likes the sig?! The only reason I put it as my set was because I didn't think anyone would want this one. Oh how I misjudge things^_^;

Since this is a DW6 Diao Chan pic where else am I going to find it? Of course on that big Koei site*goes onto favorites* Let me give you guys a link to the site:

Koeiwarriors.singames.net

The Original Image:

Kyo_Muramasa

Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n
Wow very stunning xD,I can't wait to get that game,I'll....I'll PWN!
I want the game aswell, but judging by the graphics it might come out on the PS3....while I'm praying it'll come out for the PS2 so I can get my hands on it!

I've got to go and get SW2 and it's extreme Legends by the way, getting kinda lazy on that one >.>;