TV Dexter - Season 5 (Spoilers)

Altanzitarron

Tamer Of The LOLzilla
Heres a trailer. It contains massive series 4 spoilers so watch at your own risk. Actually if you haven't seen the fourth series it's probably better you stay out altogether.

YouTube - ‪Dexter Season 5 Trailer (Comic Con)‬‎

I'm so excited for this, the trailer really pumped me up. It looks like Dex hasn't lost his touch. I thought series 4 was way better than 3 I just hope season 5 can keep that sort of momentum.

Who else is eagerly awaiting the return of the serial killer with a heart?

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
Ooooh. Looks riveting. I am well excited for the next season. It seems to be getting better and better by the season. I so love how they pulled out all the stops and not just keep things at a comfortable pace. Bring on more shockers, I say!

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
Ooooh me! I am. Dexter is my favorite show. I actually really loved the ending to S4...even though most people I know hated it. Is there a premier date yet? Oh...if it says so in the trailer I didn't watch it. I don't like to see what's going to happen before it does, so was worried about being spoiled about upcoming S5 stuff.

Altanzitarron

Tamer Of The LOLzilla
Ooooh. Looks riveting. I am well excited for the next season. It seems to be getting better and better by the season. I so love how they pulled out all the stops and not just keep things at a comfortable pace. Bring on more shockers, I say!
I know, the end of season 4 really knocked me for six. It was a real jaw dropper.

Ooooh me! I am. Dexter is my favorite show. I actually really loved the ending to S4...even though most people I know hated it. Is there a premier date yet? Oh...if it says so in the trailer I didn't watch it. I don't like to see what's going to happen before it does, so was worried about being spoiled about upcoming S5 stuff.
It's coming on September 26th. A lot of people didn't like the end of 4? I thought it was incredible.

Oooh, looks awesome. Despite the warnings, I totally spoiled Season 4 for myself haha
FOOL!

Only just started watching this. Finished season 1, which was very good. The episodes are sooooo long though, that's not a bad thing, but it's going to take some time to catch up. Can't believe I missed this programme. I'd heard the hype and was interested, yet it seems to have taken me some time to actually get around to watching it.

One of the best dramas I've seen in a long while. If that's what it is.

Favourite moment thus far:
A very small moment, in fact a one-liner from Metsuka or whatever his names is: "I'm gonna be fucked silly." Made me burst out laughing, and created a happy memory in what is a very dark and devilish television show. I just felt like sharing my appreciation for it. I haven't looked at the spoiler though, because I want this to be a surprise :D

EDIT: I have returned since originally posting to comment. I finally managed to watch the previous four series, which took ages... This is a gripping television programme, brilliantly executed, it had me on edge throughout series four, and creeped me out numerous times for good measure. Seriously, this stuff is a nerve-shattering, spine-chilling masterpiece. One of the finest shows I've seen in some time. I am looking forward to more, and I recommend it to anyone on the search for a quality show, although it's probably not for the squeamish -- however, heed the OPs advice too, don't watch the spoiler trailer until you've seen the previous series.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Altanzitarron

Tamer Of The LOLzilla
Has anyone else watched the first episode yet? I really enjoyed it. Quite a slow start but given the end of season 4 I'm not suprised that it had a lot of somber sequences to get through. I have full confidence that the pace will pick up from episode 2.

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
Are you watching it online or something Alt? FX is only on season 4, but i already know what happens since i came across it while looking another episode up on wiki.

Altanzitarron

Tamer Of The LOLzilla
Are you watching it online or something Alt? FX is only on season 4, but i already know what happens since i came across it while looking another episode up on wiki.
I'm keeping up with the yanks courtesy of the magic of the interweb. I watched the first 3 as DVD box sets so I was already ahead of FX.

Altanzitarron

Tamer Of The LOLzilla
After 2 slowish episodes it looks like Dex is back on form. Please tell me you guys have been watching?
I love it when something genuinely new gets thrown into the mix. Dexter has effectively saved that girl and now he's bound to face a serious dilema of whether or not to kill her. She's innocent but he can't get caught. Maybe she'll view him as some sort of saviour. I just hope she doesn't try to be his killing buddy, we don't need another Miguel.