TV Dexter S4 (spoilers may be included)

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by AnitaKnapp, Aug 27, 2009.

1. AnitaKnapp

AnitaKnapp It's not me, it's you. V.I.P. Lifetime

So, it's not supposed to start until towards the end of September, but from what I am hearing, the first episode has already been leaked. Sure enough, I took a look at one of the sites I watch TV on, and it's there.

Has anyone watched the leaked episode yet? I heard it's a great teaser...but I don't know if I want to watch it. I think it may be easier not to watch it and just wait until they normally start airing than to get sucked in by the first episode and have to wait another 5 weeks before seeing the next one.

2. Impact

Impact Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

Damn I need to catch up. I still haven't watched Season 2 & 3.

3. AnitaKnapp

You should definitely catch up. It's a great show. I've been thinking about looking for the novels for awhile now.

4. Konshentz

Konshentz Konshentz

Same here.

I loved the first season but only saw a few episodes from season 2.

I probably should just cough up the money and buy them. Or look for them legally online. Ha.

5. AnitaKnapp

I don't have Showtime, so I watched them all online when they were airing. I used surfthechannel.com.

And then I got the dvds when the seasons were released.

6. NINnerd

NINnerd Survived a M&G with Trent

I finally found the first episode from the new season online.

Pretty good start! Freaking cliffhanger is killing me, though! Haha.

I'm really excited about Lithgow's guest spot on here. He's awesome.

7. AnitaKnapp

Only 2 more episodes left of the season. I saw previews for them, and it looks like things are about to get even more intense. But then again, most Dexter episodes are intense. lol

It's going to be pretty crazy when Dexter starts being the one stalked by a serial killer.

8. Altanzitarron

Altanzitarron Tamer Of The LOLzilla

I've seen the first 7 episodes and I'm enjoying this season a lot more than season 3. Lithgows character is a great addition to the cast, I'm loving the way they are showing him as a mirror image to Dex. I was also very happy to see Lundy back in the show
    only to have him taken away and for good! I was actually devastated when that happened :lol:
    Hopefully I'll get fully caught up over the next week.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2009
  9. Corona

Corona Registered Member

Just downloaded last nights episode. Its going to be difficult making it another week to the finale. I like what they've done with Deb this season, but to be honest Rita is beginning to get on my nerves. He has had some of the most interesting kills this season though. I loved the one where he got the female cop.

10. AnitaKnapp

I've never really been a fan of Rita. I used to hate Deb. She was so abrasive to watch all the time...but as the seasons have passed, I've actually grown to like her.