• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Sony Devil May Cry?

Vegito728

Registered Member
Who here has played devil may cry 1, 2 and 3 and which is your favorite? Mine would be number 1 I liked the devil trigger better and the bosses and the way Dante looked. The weapons were pretty cool to I love the sparda sword.:)

M

Masakado

I like the way dante looked in DMC1 and 2 better than in 3. However 3 is definitely my fav because of the awesome gameplay and story.

I wished they used those fmv type movies like they did in DMC 2, those were amazing. The cutscenes are still the best in 3 though, in terms of content.

I like the clown Arkham, I thought he made a very awesome villain... then he turned into that blob... geez.

The coolest weapon I think was Alastor paired with the shotgun or E&I.

...so much to say, too lazy to type.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
DMC1 was amazing. I can remember playing that for hours with my friends. I played the 2nd one almost pissed myself with anger over how bad it was.

K

kajin_phoenixlord

Devil May Cry is a very good series. I haven't played the first 2, but I've played DMC3 which is awesome. Dante is a pretty cool character and I didn't expect him to be so carefree. lol Also, has anyone ever notice that in DMC3 he had a trench coat version of MIchael Jackson's Beat It jacket?

B

Blitz

DMC is awesome!

My favorite is of course Dante's awakening, but I really like the other two as well. Most people said that DMC 2 sucked, but I have to disagree. It only sucks when compared to the others, but if you play it without comparing, it's actually pretty fun. I liked how he looked in the original DMC, and the Alastor was the coolest sword up there with Sparda.

I am thinking about getting the special edition of DMC3, but since I have the first I don't really feel like it. Can't wait for DMC4! it looks badass.

S

scriver058

DMC 1 is a classic, but DMC 3 takes it as the best in the series, especially the special edition. Playing as Vergil seals it. DMC 2 was not up to standards, but it was a fun, if way too easy, little game.

U

Uber_mutt

I love this series, its amazing. Dante's on my background right now ^.^. But I personally liked DMC2 but thats just because I played it before I played the other ones. My favorite is 3 because, Well Dante is just so freaking cool...and plus Lady is all emo/cool.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
Uber_mutt said:
I love this series, its amazing. Dante's on my background right now ^.^. But I personally liked DMC2 but thats just because I played it before I played the other ones. My favorite is 3 because, Well Dante is just so freaking cool...and plus Lady is all emo/cool.
Lmao. Silly rabbit, emo is never cool. -1 for you.

I was just looking at some screen for DMC4 and I have to agree, pretty badass.

Y

Yuumei Kijo

The only thing I hated was the fixed camera angles. I've only played 1-2. I own all three but I haven't had time to play 3. The second one would have to be my fave of the two.