Devil Dude

Discussion in 'Art & Creative' started by Kyo_Muramasa, Apr 7, 2007.

1. Kyo_Muramasa

Kyo_Muramasa Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n

I'm on a roll today with making graphics it seems, which is a rarity of me nowadays >.>;

Well here is a request that I did for another member on another forum. It seems though that PS won't let me type words so I had to put a brush on the pic to make sure it wouldn't get taken^^; I'm not too happy with this one though, it doesn't look as if it's my work at all T_T But oh well, I gotta love it anyways. Wala!:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    C&C Plz!

2. wyldesykosis

wyldesykosis Feral

That's fucking awsome! I'm tempted to gank it (with ur permission of course), but I'm not sure I wanna change.....

3. Kyo_Muramasa

Oh you want it? Sure, if that other person doesn't like it then by all means you can have it Kosis^^ But they made that request awhile ago, like a month, and I just stumbled uponed it while I was looking through a request thread...so they might not see it at all --;

4. wyldesykosis

wyldesykosis Feral

I'm a patient fellow. *shrugs*

5. Kyo_Muramasa

Fine, I'll give you the heads up then when I think that it won't get taken^^;

6. wyldesykosis

wyldesykosis Feral

Aight, yo! hehe! Thanks!

7. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

Kyo... That is by far your best signature yet.

Un-freaking-believable!

8. Kyo_Muramasa

My best yet?

I still don't see what you guys see in it yet that makes it look awesome >.> Maybe it's because I'm the artist that I am having thoughts of improvement and the thoughts that it looks like almost utter crap --;

The thing is though is that I didn't use a tut this time, when I don't my sigs look so bland....and do I mean bland.

9. Omega

Omega Ω

really nice Tag right there,

I am going to look for a few tutorials for you on backgrounds because I feel if you get the backgrounds down you will become a great tag maker

I had a hard time learning background for the first year I made tags

10. Kyo_Muramasa

Woot!*hugs* Thanks Omega! Though you have a point there, it is hard around the first few times you make them yourself. But I can't wait to see what tuts you find^^

Meh here it is with animation:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]