• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

MLB Detroit Tigers vs. Baltimore Orioles: ALDS

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
The Tigers have the last three Cy Young pitchers, that's a very scary thought. Max Scherzer takes the mound this evening for the Tigers. Tillman takes the ball for the Orioles.

The Orioles have been plague with injuries all season long but they still manage to win the AL East. This is an interesting match-up. I really hope the Tigers sweep them out of the playoffs.

Use this thread to discuss this series.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Cruz was 6 for 12 with two HRs and five RBIs in the series.

So in nine career playoff games against Detroit, he is hitting .412 with eight home runs and 18 RBI.

If somebody would've told me that both the Orioles & Royals would win their series AND sweep their opponents, I would call you a freakin' liar.

With that said, the Tigers' bullpen has to be the absolute most pathetic bullpen I've ever seen. If I'm Tigers management, I'm seriously considering getting rid of every single pitcher in that bullpen. That's clearly unacceptable.