Detroit teen guilty in slayings of former restaurant employers

Discussion in 'Hockey' started by Sharks19, Aug 24, 2007.

1. Sharks19

Sharks19 Guest

DETROIT (AP) -

http://www.nhl.com/nhl/app?articleid=336219&page=NewsPage&service=page

Good to hear everything is resolved. Chelios is happy, he can focus on the upcoming season finally. Since he wants to play until he's 50.

:tt2:

2. Overbay17

Overbay17 Guest

Well...at 45 (I think) he put together a pretty solid season last year, if he can stay healthy he might be able to do it.:clap:

3. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

that would be fine by me if he wants to play until he's 50!

This was a horrible thing that happened, I'm glad they brought this guy to justice. The way Cheli handled it showed once again what a great guy he is. Detroit - both the team and the city - is lucky to have him.

4. Rapier

Rapier Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

Wasn't Cheli mean to a Flyer once waay way back when he played for Boston? I'm not looking this up. Let's see if the Ginkgo Balboa has kicked in.

5. Jeanie

Chris Chelios never played for Boston.

6. Rapier

That's it? You're gonna make me look it up myself? Well I did. I knew it was a team with a great uniform.

7. Jeanie

look what up? he played for Montreal, Chicago, and Detroit. I don't know whether he was "mean" to a Flyer.

8. Rapier

OMG. Is the great uniform like I'm betting on the horse with the funny name?

9. Jeanie

LMFAO! it took me a minute but that was really funny.

yes it's exactly like that.

10. Sharks19

Sharks19 Guest

Anything is possible. Where he really stood out was in the playoffs, after Schneider went down. He was able to log all that extra time and it didn't even phase him.

;)