• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Dethklok and Metalocalypse

Turbo

Registered Member
Love them. Got the 1st album and gotta get the 2nd. Plus a friend just hooked me up with the first few issues of their comic book, gotta read them.

BigBob

Registered Member
I like them a lot. I use to have the two CDs but they were on my school laptop I had to return so I don't have them anymore. I watch the show every night.

Impact

V.I.P.
I definitely need to pick up the albums. I cracked up when I saw a video of them live, and the lead guy sounds just like Nathan Explosion. I know it sounds stupid, but I was thrown off haha.

Turbo

Registered Member
I missed the live tour. I'm sure they'll do it again cause their popularity is still growing.

BigBob

Registered Member
I missed the live tour. I'm sure they'll do it again cause their popularity is still growing.
They're taking the place of Megadeth for one of their shows during the Rockstar Mayhem Festival in California, so I'd say it's still growing too.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Bathroom Wall 6
Merc Movies & TV 23