Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I never gots Ocarina, but I felt I should be part of this poll

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
What do you think sells your item better, a good description, or a good auction design and a medeocre description.

It's weird because I have seen the exact same item go for hundreds of dollars price difference and it seems to be that the higher bids go to the one with the "prettier" layout.

I tested this theory myself and it seems like when I do an auction with lots of graphics and formatting, it looks better, and sells for more than other identical items.

What are your thoughts on this?

:)

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
I dunno I think sometimes its about 50/50

I have seen alot of items go for alot of money that had a good description and hardly any design. and I have seen the other way around too.

but I voted description hehe I think if you have good writing skills you can do pretty good.

My best selling auctions have always been the ones I got creative with as far as description, but I truly think it's the combination of both.

Nanner

Registered Member
Where did this poll come from? Never saw it before.

I like a good description (wanna know what you're buying)! but design shows professional.

I'd give it 75 description/25 design

Nanner said:
Where did this poll come from? Never saw it before.

I like a good description (wanna know what you're buying)! but design shows professional.

I'd give it 75 description/25 design
And you did just that!!:lol: Look at the poll's #'s!

Nanner

Registered Member
I am good aren't I? :lol:

Give me a good pic.....and detailed description of what I'm getting and I'm a happy camper. The rest is gravy (and sometimes more $$$ so I guess for the seller the design part might be something)

A picture's worth a thousand words, sure, but only if it's a good picture!
I've used the eBay software Nabit before and it provides a good mix of both text and image.