• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Derrick Rose signing with he Cavs?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
If Cleveland can get him for $2.1 million for one year, which is the number being reported, I'd do it in a heartbeat. He's not what he was, but this seems like a no-brainer for the Cavaliers.

TheRealVJ

Registered Member
We've seen Lebron bring people back to life before, and I'm not suggesting Rose turns into the MVP form he was in a while ago, but this isn't a negative signing by all means. He averaged 18 points last season in limited games, which isn't that bad at all.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
We've seen Lebron bring people back to life before, and I'm not suggesting Rose turns into the MVP form he was in a while ago, but this isn't a negative signing by all means. He averaged 18 points last season in limited games, which isn't that bad at all.
And if Irving isn't traded, which I don't think it will happen anyway, he will be coming off the bench. I think he can be a better Shaun Livingston for the Cavaliers.