Deported Illegal Arrested after String of Home Invasions

Dragon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
Oh no! Even asians!

CJOB News

Going back to that first link, is homeland security and border patrol sleeping on the job? If that guy snuck back into the U.S, then terrorists would be able to get into the U.S too.

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Going back to that first link, is homeland security and border patrol sleeping on the job? If that guy snuck back into the U.S, then terrorists would be able to get into the U.S too.
What makes you think they are not already here?

And on the comical side to the other two post I guess whites and blacks have to go too..Don't you watch cops? :lol:

Last edited:

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah it kind of makes more sense to kick people out who are here illegally over the ones who aren't. By sneaking in, they are criminals already.

ExpectantlyIronic

e̳̳̺͕ͬ̓̑̂ͮͦͣ͒͒h̙ͦ̔͂?̅̂ ̾͗̑
SamusAran86 said:
you completly missed the point of the story
As in, illegal immigrants can be seen as good targets for crimes of one sort or another? If so, then we should say that a lot of folks are causing similar problems: by driving particular cars, having particular things, etc. Regardless, you just said "causing problems", and home invasion is a bigger problem than folks being considered good targets for home invasions.

Hybrix said:
Yeah it kind of makes more sense to kick people out who are here illegally over the ones who aren't. By sneaking in, they are criminals already.
Technically, we don't generally deport folks for committing crimes of one sort or another. It could be said it makes more sense to kick out illegal immigrants due to the fact that they aren't citizens, but doing as much en masse would cause far more problems than it would fix.