• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Dependency

HalfEatenSurprise

Registered Member
In this thread, the person that made it - i.e. me - is going to convey his high-esteem for a word. That word is 'depends'.

This word is extremely relevant. I think it can probably be used in just about any situation, especially a discussive one. I mean, perhaps this point depends on what you think of the word yourself, perhaps your definition of it differs from mine, I don't know.

I just like the word, and wonder if others can offer a little insight into it. Maybe they recall specific usage of it, perhaps it has come to divert an entire point, or create an entirely new one. Perhaps it was the crux of a conversation that led you to learn something of personal value.

-- Anyway, that's that. Please discuss the merits of this word, or perhaps its shortcomings.

-- And to finish I give a thumbs up to the word 'depends'.

<PHYSICAL ACTION ASTERISKS> ¬
*gives thumbs up to the word 'depends'*

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ysabel General Discussion 23