Deodorant

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
Spray..Perfume..whatever you want to call it.

A favorite of mine is Lynx Chocolate, I used the Lynx Chocolate Dry for a while, then I went to that one that isn't dry, smells much better. Lynx Africa smells nice as well. If I am out of Lynx, I use Joop.

Impact

Registered Member
V.I.P.
I don't have a particular I use. I change mine all the time. I've heard that your deodrant stops working as effectively after prolonged use but I don't know how true that is.

I am having such a hard time typing in a straight line today, I just had to type use 4 times before I got it right.

xkayxx

Registered Member
I use Lady Speed Stick. Their wild freesia scent is the one i usually get, because i love the smell of it.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
I use Dove deodorant. I also notice this question comes up every quarter. :lol: I haven't changed brand since.

Cait

Oh, poppycock.
I use axe stick. I sweat a lot so I need men's strength. I think I use clix cause I like that smell the best, and its not as manly as some of the other ones.

JoaNor

Registered Member
I use the Bvlgari Aqva stick Deo. , and the Calvin Klein Eternity spray Cologne.
I think the scents go pretty well together, as the Bv. Aqva doesn't have a too strong scent.