Deodorant

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Vidic15, Feb 26, 2009.

1. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

Spray..Perfume..whatever you want to call it.

A favorite of mine is Lynx Chocolate, I used the Lynx Chocolate Dry for a while, then I went to that one that isn't dry, smells much better. Lynx Africa smells nice as well. If I am out of Lynx, I use Joop.

2. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

Old Spice High Endurance. I use the sticks. I don't like sprays or gels.

3. Nibbles

Nibbles meep

Pink Happiness smells great and is my all time favourite. Smel would like it.

4. Envy

Envy Band Nerd ♫

I use unscented "Secret". That's what it says on the... container or whatever is.

5. Impact

Impact Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

I don't have a particular I use. I change mine all the time. I've heard that your deodrant stops working as effectively after prolonged use but I don't know how true that is.

I am having such a hard time typing in a straight line today, I just had to type use 4 times before I got it right.

6. xkayxx

xkayxx Registered Member

I use Lady Speed Stick. Their wild freesia scent is the one i usually get, because i love the smell of it.

7. Vallentina

Vallentina Registered Member

I use Degree for women. The scent is Shower Clean I think? It isn't too strong which I like.

8. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

I use Dove deodorant. I also notice this question comes up every quarter. :lol: I haven't changed brand since.

9. Cait

Cait Oh, poppycock.

I use axe stick. I sweat a lot so I need men's strength. I think I use clix cause I like that smell the best, and its not as manly as some of the other ones.

10. JoaNor

JoaNor Registered Member

I use the Bvlgari Aqva stick Deo. , and the Calvin Klein Eternity spray Cologne.
    I think the scents go pretty well together, as the Bv. Aqva doesn't have a too strong scent.