• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Dentist pulls all of Ex's teeth out

Iris

rainbow 11!
LOL wow! that's really fucked up. but funny. I do hope she is suffers the consequences, though, as she obviously knew what she was doing.

also, I got a 404 message when I clicked on the link and this from the site:

lol

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
That was a horrible thing to do to him but I did have to laugh a little. Not a good idea to go to your ex with something like that.

I also got that 404 message.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
Sounds like she should get a few years in prison if you ask me. I only say that because a man would have received a similar sentence. Maliciousness knows no gender boundaries, this is flat out disgusting.

Bahamut

Registered Member
I couldn't stop laughing, I know this is cruel but it's pretty stupid for someone to go see their ex a couple of days after they break up to get your teeth fixed especially if it was a sour break up..
He could of gone 10minutes down the road and found another dentist, she does deserve to do time after that though, that's disgusting.

Falconer

Registered Member
I do agree he should've gone to another dentist if it was that bad a break-up, but c'mon, you would think you could trust in her professionalism not to pull a stunt like that. I mean, who would seriously think anybody would be nuts enough to do something like that?

Poor guy, though. That's just not pleasant.